We are closed every Sunday and public holidays. Under the social situation, we might be temporarily closed without prior notice.
Relax as if you are invited to a cozy little house
in the Scandinavian countryside
About Lilla Dalarna
Dalarna is a beautiful countryside in the Nordic country, Sweden.
With its ancient traditions and carefully protected beautiful forests and lakes,
the Dalarna region is called “the spiritual hometown of the Swedes.”
“Lilla Dalarna,” which means little Dalarna, is
a small restaurant inspired by the homely atmosphere of Dalarna.
Enjoy a relaxing moment surrounded by soft light,
Nordic tableware and items, and traditional wall paintings.
“Full course Nordic cuisine for 1-2 persons” and “Nordic Stew & Soup” now available online.
Full course Nordic cuisine is now available online.
- Dinner time will be 17:00-20:00 from April 12 to May 11 under the current situation. Alcoholic beverages is not served.
- Dinner time will be 17:00-20:00 from August 23 to September 12 under the current situation. Alcoholic beverages is not served.
- Dinner time will be 17:00-20:00 from April 1 to April 11 as directed by Tokyo metropolitan government. Alcoholic beverages is served until 19:00.
- Daikan Building 2nd Floor, 6-2-7,
Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- <Lunch> 11:30 – 15:00 (L. O. 14:30)
<Dinner> 18:00 – 23:00 (L. O. 14:30)
- We are closed on Sunday and national holidays.