We are closed every Sunday and public holidays. Under the social situation, we might be temporarily closed without prior notice.
Relax as if you are invited to a cozy little house
in the Scandinavian countryside
About Lilla Dalarna
Dalarna is a beautiful countryside in the Nordic country, Sweden.
With its ancient traditions and carefully protected beautiful forests and lakes,
the Dalarna region is called “the spiritual hometown of the Swedes.”
“Lilla Dalarna,” which means little Dalarna, is
a small restaurant inspired by the homely atmosphere of Dalarna.
Enjoy a relaxing moment surrounded by soft light,
Nordic tableware and items, and traditional wall paintings.
- Dinner time will be 17:00-20:00 from June 1 to June 20 under the current situation. Alcoholic beverages is not served.
- Dinner time will be 17:00-20:00 from May 12 to May 31 under the current situation. Alcoholic beverages is not served.
Full course Nordic cuisine is now available online.
- Dinner time will be 17:00-20:00 from April 12 to May 11 under the current situation. Alcoholic beverages is not served.
- Daikan Building 2nd Floor, 6-2-7,
Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- <Lunch> 11:30 – 15:00 (L. O. 14:30)
<Dinner> 18:00 – 23:00 (L. O. 14:30)
- We are closed on Sunday and national holidays.